This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement is a response to Section 54(1), Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and relates to actions and activities for the financial year ending 31 July 2021.
Point & Quack, which is a trading name of RKWO Ltd (‘the Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking violations in its own operations, its supply chain, and its products. We have zero tolerance towards slavery and require our supply chain to comply with our values.
Point & Quack have business operations in the United Kingdom.
We operate in the digital marketing sector. The nature of our supply chains is as follows: Web design, web development and digital marketing services.
For more information about the Company, please visit our website: https://pointandquack.com.
As part of our efforts to monitor and reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains, we have adopted the following due diligence procedures:
- Internal supplier audits
Our due diligence procedures aim to:
- Identify and action potential risks in our business and supply chains
- Monitor potential risks in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains
Risk and compliance
The Company has evaluated the nature and extent of its exposure to the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in its UK supply chain through:
- Evaluating the slavery and human trafficking risks of each new supplier
We do not consider that we operate in a high-risk environment because the majority of our supply chain is based in the UK and in low-risk industries, such as internet software and services.
We do not tolerate slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains. Where there is evidence of failure to comply with our procedures by any of our suppliers, we will seek to terminate our relationship with that supplier immediately.
The Company uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure its effectiveness and ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in its business and supply chains. These KPIs are as follows:
- We will train our staff about modern slavery issues and increase awareness within the Company.
Training our staff
The Company requires its staff to complete training and ongoing refresher courses on slavery and human trafficking.
The Company’s training covers:
- How to identify the signs of slavery and human trafficking
- What initial steps should be taken if slavery or human trafficking is suspected
- What external help is available
The statement was approved by the board of directors on the 12 of January 2023.
Point & Quack